Masterfield Furniture Company Salesman
Established in 1974 by Jake Hefner, Masterfield Furniture Company has been producing high quality, eight-way hand tied upholstered furniture. The manufacturing facility is located in Taylorsville, North Carolina.The second generation, Jeffery and Johnny Hefner, continues the hands-on philosophy of their father to ensure the superior quality that has been the hallmark of the Masterfield product. At Masterfield Furniture, we custom make furniture for our customers. We handcraft sofas, loveseats, chairs, sectionals, sleepers, ottomans, swivel rockers, recliners, and more.
Our growing furniture manufacturing business seeks an experienced, motivated sales representative to develop new customers, build rapport, and increase sales for our company. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge to increase sales.
- Present, promote, and sell products to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Must have the ability to travel long distances.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the customer needs.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
We have many states across the United States in need of a sales representative.